Sleeping bags are very convenient to use when you are car camping. Whether you are going to spend the night in a tent or the wilderness, your sleeping back can protect you from the elements, bugs and keep you warm and comfortable. Here are some tips that will help you pick the best sleeping bag: The temperature rating is the first factor to consider. Sleeping bags are usually divided into 3 categories according to the season. Most of them will feature a
Sleeping bags are very convenient to use when you are car camping. Whether you are going to spend the night in a tent or the wilderness, your sleeping back can protect you from the elements, bugs and keep you warm and comfortable.
Here are some tips that will help you pick the best sleeping bag:
- The temperature rating is the first factor to consider. Sleeping bags are usually divided into 3 categories according to the season. Most of them will feature a minimum temperature, above which the bag will keep the sleeper warm.
- The shape of the sleeping bag can affect how warm it is. The less space you have inside the bag, the warmer you will feel. Rectangular sleeping bags are roomy so they are more suitable for the warm weather. Tapered or barrel-like bags can double as backpacks and are warmer than the rectangular ones.
- Synthetic insulation is cheap and very durable. It dries fast and warms very well, but rather difficult to pack. Goose down insulation can be easily compressed but is more expensive.
Picking the right sleeping bag will allow you to enjoy your time to the maximum. All you have to do is to compare various products until you find the one that works best for you.
Are you still wondering whether you should get on a plane? It is definitely time to explore the world. If you are not yet convinced, here are the top 5 benefits of travelling:
- It improves your personal and social skills. You become more of a people’s person as you step out of your comfort zone and deal with different people. You will also experience an improvement in your communication skills.
- It is the best way to overcome stress. You get the chance to leave everything behind and explore the world.
- It helps you learn more about yourself. As you experience rather challenging and new situations, you get to know more about what you want in life.
- It makes you become more adaptive. Things don’t usually go as planned when you are on a trip. Traveling will teach you how to cope.
- It is the best chance to make unforgettable memories. These memories will not only live in your pictures and videos, but they will forever have their special place in your heart.
So what are you still waiting for? The world is calling for you. Take your first step and embrace its beauty.
Have you ever wished to explore the world but just couldn’t afford it? You are not alone. A lot of travel lovers don’t have the chance to pursue their passion because of the cost of travelling. Even if you can save on ticket money and accommodation, quitting your job and exploring the world with nothing but a backpack is not for the faint of the heart.
A lot of people think that making money while travelling sounds too good to be true. It is not easy, but quite doable if you know where to start. Travel bloggers usually quit their regular jobs when they decide to explore the world. Whether it is a phase or what you want to do for the rest of your life, you can still make some cash while gaining experience and meeting new people.
Here are some ideas that most travel bloggers use to secure money while they are travelling.
- Work on your social media presence. Before you can make money while travelling, you will have to spend money and effort on your online persona. People want to feel that you are an expert. This applies to future sponsors and readers.
- Consider paid marketing campaigns. Contact various service providers and offer to market for their products and services if they can pay for your trip. These will include airlines, restaurants, and luggage and clothing manufacturers. Don’t go overboard with it. Take it slow and soon enough, clients will be approaching you.
- Think about affiliate marketing. This is some kind of passive income that you don’t have to worry about. All you have to do is to set it up once and the money will keep on coming on its own. Work on building your website to guarantee enough traffic that would generate a good amount of income.
- Work as a freelancer. You don’t have to stick to a certain place to write a column in an online blog or magazine. You can also post your live videos from all over the world. Sponsors would want to be mentioned in one of them. Write about your travel experience. People would love to read about your adventures at different destinations.
- Sell your photographs. A picture speaks more than a thousand words. Enrich your social media content with epic pictures taken at various destinations. Soon enough, agencies and websites will be asking for your permission and paying for your pictures.
- You can work as a consultant or mentor. When you travel to different countries, you become some sort of expert who knows how to deal with different people. Set up your own workshops or seminars about dealing with cultural differences, exploring the world, and helping refugees. It takes time but soon you will have your fans who are going to book your workshops in advance.
There is so much that you can do if you like travelling. Just think about what you do best and you’ll be able to come up with something. You might not get it right at first but we live to learn, don’t we?